Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Soya Chicken Recipe

I often prefer cooking this Soya Chicken recipe when I am in a hurry. This recipe is very easy to make and needs very less time.  But of course you need to plan it earlier as marination time is at least 4 hours. So what I do is whenever I know I am going to be late I apply Soya sauce and refrigerate the chicken allowing it to marinate. So I believe you all should try it out too as it tastes very good and is effortless.
Soya Chicken
Ingredients for Soya Chicken Recipe:

Chicken - 1 kg, cut into large pieces
Soya sauce - 350 ml
Oil, as required

Method for Soya Sauce Recipe:

Firstly marinate the chicken in soya sauce for at least four hours.

Heat oil in a non-stick pan and on a low heat saute the chicken. Turn it upside down after every few minuts and allow it to cook until it is dark brown. Cook till chicken is cooked.

Serve the chicken along with a fresh salad.

Tip: Its better to marinate the chicken for at least 3 hours otherwise it tastes bland. More the merrier. Serve the chicken with green salad or any other salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...