Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hey to Everyone

Hey!! I have loved cooking right from the day I started to cook. That was long time back, maybe I was in school then. Perhaps, my first dish was Maggi Noodles, a bit overdone but yet my first dish..something I am really proud of. Me and My Maggi!! I always loved experimenting with Maggi Noodles, I still remember once that I had added lots of chillies and had served my friends.. who actually finished them with tears in their eyes. One of them had commented that,  "well, it was not bad at all but a little spicy. Why don't you try adding less chillies next time?" I was so embarrassed but then I also found that comment motivating.

So that's how it all started, and mind it..I still love experimenting..That's how you actually cook, isn't it? Sometimes it comes out fine or sometimes it just tells you where you went wrong and how you make it better the next time. So as of now I have decided to share my collection with everyone who loves cooking..Perhaps if you find something wrong with the recipe, don't forget to let me know..Just add it as a comment and I am there..completely on it.

Since I am just getting started..I can just say..lets see how it develops. Let it grow by itself, slowly and steadily..That's all for now..C U SOON..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...